Shakley Mechanical is currently seeking HVAC installers and Service Technicians, 3-5 year experience, preferred.
Candidates can apply by emailing a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “HVAC installer” in the subject line.
Shakley Mechanical is a premier service company providing plumbing, air conditioning and heating installation and service to Ashland and surrounding communities.
We believe our employees are the most valuable business strength; therefore it is important to us that we take care of our own. We make it a point to recognize and reward those who work hard. We provide a stable, secure work environment that promotes learning and growth from within. We invest in our employees through development, ongoing feedback, open dialog, and implementing their fresh ideas. We focus on celebrating success, building relationships, and encouraging continuous growth.
We make available a benefit plan which includes:
• Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health, Dental, and Life insurance options.
• Supplemental Insurance – Accident, Critical Illness, Short Term Disability, etc.
• H.S.A. options
• Paid vacations and (7.5) Paid Holidays per year.
• 401k, Roth with match options and possible Profit Sharing
• EPA certification, preferred for install, required for the service tech.
• Familiar with local and state trade codes
• Must possess the ability to follow both verbal and written instructions
• Must be physically able to complete the assigned task
• Submit to and pass a drug test
• Clean driving and criminal record
• Ambition and strong work ethic
• Highly coachable team player
• Self-driven and problem-solving skills
Shakley Mechanical is an EOE